"I can’t understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I’m frightened of the old ones."
10 Amazing Abandoned Places Around the Globe
- Spree Park, Berlin, Germany
- Hotel del Salto in Colombia - featured previously on Curious History
- Gulliver’s Travels Park, Kawaguchi, Japan
- Abandoned mill in Sorrento, Italy
- Mirny (Mir) Mine is a former open pit diamond mine located in Mirny, Eastern Siberia, Russia - The second largest man-made hole in the world
- The abandoned flats in Keelung, Taiwan
- Holland Island in the Chesapeake Bay, Maryland, United States
- Craco is an abandoned commune and Medieval village in Italy
- Dadipark Dadizel in Belgium
- Abandoned train depot in Czestochowa, Poland
This is a public service announcement…
…reminding you to trust your instincts. I mean they’re usually right, right?
I think sometimes we have a tendency to ignore them when we don’t want it to be right in certain situations. But you have to ignore what you think you want and focus on what your subconscious is telling you is right or wrong. it’s that internal truth of who you are. That’s your intuition. Trust it.
I fucking hate the website Jezebel. They are a joke when it comes to being supportive of women.